I am looking to fill a full-time role as a developer be it on the web, apps, or scripting.
Databases & APIs
- Visual Studio
- VS Code
University of Toledo, AAB in Software DevelopmentSep 2007 to May 2009
- Programming logic theory, networking technologies, and database management.
- Principles of management & financial accounting
- Business management & workplace diversity concepts.
University of Toledo, Certificate in Web DesignSep 2009 to Dec 2010
- Design principles & techniques as well as utilizing social media.
- Photo retouching & image manipulation in Adobe Photoshop.
Certification in ITIL V3 FoundationJan 2009 to Jan 2009
- Understanding of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Lifecycle and its supporting processes, functions, principles & roles.
- Learned how an ITSM framework can enhance the decision-making process & provide strategy & planning to the development of IT business services.
Tech Support Specialist II & Developer
Feb 2006 to
- Provide 2nd Level Support for customer PC & Mac desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Responsible for coordinating logistics of equipment deployment & inventory management for campus, remote offices, and home-based customers.
- Created documentation for training team interns in standard processes.
- Designed and maintain SQL databases for web apps, occasionally writing custom queries for management reports.
- Utilized programming knowledge to drive process improvement through web applications & automation scripts.
Jun 2001 to
- Provided second level support to internal employees in regards to computer hardware issues.
- Managed network printer environment
- Purchased printer supplies & reported total cost of ownership projections to management.
- Purchased & managed inventory of computer equipment within the distribution center.
- Developed a web application for streamlining PC acquisition and deployment.
- PC Asset Management - ASP, VBScript, T-SQL
PHP, mySQL, WordPress, PhotoshopJul 2014
PHP, mySQL, WordPressJun 2008