I am looking to fill a full-time role as a developer - front-end or back-end. My experience with development, troubleshooting, and logistics would be a great asset for any team.
- Mocha (Unit Testing)
Databases & APIs
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- VS Code
University of Toledo, AAB in Software DevelopmentSep 2007 to May 2009
- Programming logic theory, networking technologies, and database management.
- Principles of management & financial accounting
- Business management & workplace diversity concepts.
University of Toledo, Certificate in Web DesignSep 2009 to Dec 2010
- Design principles & techniques as well as utilizing social media.
- Photo retouching & image manipulation in Adobe Photoshop.
Certification in ITIL V3 FoundationJan 2009 to Jan 2009
- Understanding of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Lifecycle and its supporting processes, functions, principles & roles.
- Learned how an ITSM framework can enhance the decision-making process & provide strategy & planning to the development of IT business services.
Tech Support Specialist II & Web DeveloperJun 2001 to
Developing solutions to ease the lives of my team & customers.
- Developed and maintained team's asset management (PAM) web application that has streamlined hardware-related processes from acquisition to retirement, providing more accurate tracking of equipment and reporting for management & Asset Accounting.
- Created a RESTful web service to facilitate PAM's integration with workflows in ServiceNow.
- Mocked and built templates for an innovation feedback tool run on the UserVoice SaaS platform.
- Provided styling changes using Sass/SCSS to reflect branding and the best user experience for the Service Desk's ChatBot.
- Developed a small workflow web application to route software requests to proper support teams, allowing managers to approve & track their progress.
- Redesigned a survey application that tracks customer satisfaction for support teams. The tool also allowed teams & individuals to view results for continuous improvement.
- Drove process improvement through web applications & automation scripts written in PowerShell & Bash.
- Designed & maintained relational SQL databases for web apps, occasionally writing custom queries for management reports.
- Also responsible for coordinating logistics of equipment deployment & inventory management for campus, remote offices, and home-based customers.
- Created documentation of standard processes regarding configurations.
Board Member (Webmaster)Jan 2020 to
Wayne Music Club
Maintain web site & hosting and content publishing.
- Redesigned and built a new web site for the organization that supports the band programs at Wayne High School.
- Worked with their existing WordPress installation, using its resources as a headless CMS (via its REST API) on a custom built Vue.js site.
- Created custom endpoints for posting videos, photos, and events.
Web DeveloperApr 2015 to
Cold Callers Guild
Built a new & secure site for MMOCentralForums.com's hosted gaming group.
- Easy & Secure Registration & Login - Utilizes host forum's vBulletin API to determine identity, allowing only certified members to access certain areas based on usergroup.
- User Profiles - Provided a custom CRUD interface for users to display their characters and track their progress offline from the game.
- Member List - Interactive listing of characters with search, sort, and paging features.
- Event Schedules - AJAX-powered schedule dynamically displays times for game events based on day of the week, automatically adjusting for Daylight Saving & British Summer Time.
- Run Reporting - Battle reports can be submitted on a dynamic form that auto-populates controls based on other user input values. These victories can be viewed based on specific dates.
- Admin Control Panel - Provided an adminstrator-only page for user & report CRUD operations as well as showing a simple dashboard of site statistics.
Redesigned a weekly publication site for a local newspaper in the Florida Keys.
- Redesign provides a cleaner interface, direct weekly publishing via WordPress CMS, and access to archive editions.
- Customized WordPress theme to show content in a weekly format, instead of daily, to match the print publication.
PHP, mySQL, WordPress, PhotoshopJul 2014